Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sunrise on the farm

Now you know I don't normally catch many sunrises, but we were woken up by the sound of little voices in Nana and Papa's room. The conversation went something like this:

"Nana, Papa, time to wake up! The sun is out. Let's go play."

Then after a little bit came the sound of our door shutting all the way (for a minute, I thought we may get a little wake up call, too). It was too late. I thought I'd better go ahead and get up because Brownie loves going to her Nana and Papa's and I knew she would be chomping at the bit to get outside and start her sniffing. When I went back inside after taking this picture, she waited on the porch, hopefully wagging her tail so I would go back outside and go for a walk with her (which I did after I had some cinnamon rolls for breakfast!).

No comments: