Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, and more Flowers!







There is such an abundance of flowers growing on the farm. I love the profusion of color, the wildness of running into them here and there. You go around a corner and there is beauty growing among the rusty pipes. You look at a planter filled with purple flowers and you see a yellow butterfly. A beautiful sunflower growing beside a corral. Vivid pink and purple flowers, wet from a sudden rain that came and went as quickly as the clouds were passing overhead. And the cheery little yellow flowers just say "I'm happy to be alive!"

I've got lots more pictures to post from the farm, but have to stop for today as I still need to get my suitcase unpacked and put away. Plus, I need to water my own very thirsty houseplants.

No comments: