Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Interesting Pics from the farm

We were standing outside and Pooker noticed this large spider in the yard near the house. My brother-in-law got a shovel and picked it up and moved it away from the house. Kind of gave me the heebies the darn thing was so big (and I had been standing the nearest).

I don't know what this "berry" is, but it is growing wild and I thought the colors were beautiful.

I liked this rusted farm equipment, standing tall and proud. On the center of the wheel it says "No. 4 BIG." Not sure what that means, but I like it.

Loved this jumble of rusty fence posts and colorful electric fence wire holders. (Did not love getting shocked when I was younger when I'd try to carefully cross over an electric fence and one thigh got hung up on it---BBBZZZZTTT.)

No comments: