Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunrise and Ice


Yes, we've still been going for our walks! This was a sunrise from one of our walks last week. Above the sunrise is some frozen blades of grass from the Bear fountain we walked by (right beside where I took the sunrise picture). The water in the fountain wasn't frozen, but the water on the side of the fountain had been hitting the grass and that whole area was frozen. It was quite beautiful.

We've been working hard to get more items in our Etsy store (http://www.3creativesisters.etsy.com/) and we are now up to 34 items! (We've got a lot of things already made we can put on, it's just a matter of working to get it on there--taking the pics, figuring out how much it would cost to ship, writing a description, etc.) My sister has been working on more magnets and I think she said she'd be getting them on there tomorrow. She's really made some neat, fun, beautiful ones so be sure to check them out!

I'm still not finished with my part-time job for the month. I think I have at least two more hours to go and that should do it (hopefully). It's just a matter of sitting down and getting it done. I think I try to do too much at one time. Like today, I've worked on our Etsy store, done laundry, cleaned our bedroom and bathroom, and have worked on making 3 more tote bags. I still have lots of cleaning and laundry to do, but feel like I'm making progress on everything. I guess that's better than always having the non-fun stuff to do and never getting around to the fun stuff (ie: art, crafts).

Anyway, I know it's only 9:30 pm, but it's my bedtime. I'm pretty much a day person. I'm at my best between 9 am and 7 pm. After that, it's just a matter of time. My eyes are heavy and it's getting hard to hold my head up. I might have made it longer if I hadn't done the cleaning.

No comments: