Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just as I suspected...

Someone DOES come around through the neighborhoods, collecting lost, lonely carts! We were out for our walk and this truck came down the alley way right in front of us with three collected carts in the back of it! I couldn't whip out my camera fast enough, which is why I wasn't able to really focus this picture in on the carts (I was stunned for a few crucial seconds by the miracle I was seeing, which was valuable camera whipping out time). This truck then turned into the apartments right in front of us to cruise their parking lot. I'm glad I had the pleasure of seeing that (although I'm pretty sure he doesn't just collect them because they are lost and lonely and scared, but rather because they don't want to have to pay to replace them). Still....as long as those little carts make it home.

No comments: