Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Naked male mannequins

My sister and I went shopping after we got back home from Christmas. We were wandering around the mall, chatting and laughing, and walked by this store with the naked mannequins. I stared. It's not that I've never seen a naked mannequin before, rather it was the fact that ALL the male mannequins in this store were naked at the same time (there were over ten of them scattered in different places). It was quite odd...and unnecessary (especially since they weren't just in the process of replacing their clothing--this is how they were posed). I looked at my sister and was thinking, "Should I?' and she nodded. I whipped out my camera, backed up a few steps and snapped this photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very odd. Whoever decided/did it, wasn't led by the Holy Spirit. That's for sure.