Friday, January 30, 2009

Our walk this morning

Since I'd neglected to show you any of the ice/snow we got before now, here it is! We got out this morning to take a much needed walk (and this is the ice/snow left after melting yesterday). As you can see (but not feel), it turned out to be a beautiful day with lots of sun and it must have been in the upper 40's or low 50's with no wind. We were able to sit outside this afternoon and just enjoy the nicer weather.

I wanted you to know that the geese are still here! I'm still not sure what that means. They've always left here for the winter, except for this year. Above, you can see their little geese prints in the snow.
And these little prints remind me of a raccoon, although I've never seen evidence of one living out here in front of the CitiPlex towers. They sure aren't squirrel, though, which we do see. This may explain why Brownie sniffs so dilligently around all the shrubbery.

No comments: