Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hard at work

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything here the past few days. I normally like to show you some pictures and tell you what's going on, but haven't had a chance. I'm working on a painting for my Mom and she told me at the end of last week that she'd love it if I could get her painting done so I could send it home this weekend with my cousin. Well, I've been really working on that, plus taking care of things around the house and doing my part-time work! In my push to get the painting done, I haven't taken the time to sit down and get all my pictures off my camera. It is a fairly detailed painting of flowers (which I'll show you after I finish it), so I just have no idea how long it will take. It's one of those things you just keep working at and it will eventually be done. I'd love it if I could finish it tomorrow, but there's just no way of knowing. Tomorrow will tell.

Yes, we've still been going on our walks. It has been so hot out that we try to go as early as we can. We like to stay inside the rest of the day (except for a few brief forays outside) until it cools off in the evening. That wrecks havoc with my shows that I have on in the evening and want to watch, but when you wait all day to be able to go outside, you kind of have to go outside and just tape the shows (tonight it was So You Think You Can Dance, Farmer Wants a Wife, and She's Got the Look).

So there you have it. Not enough time for me to show you all the pictures I've taken lately, to comment on my tv shows, to tell you about finally having our garage sale (my cousin and I), or to even give you the good news about my husband's new job. I'll get back with you soon!

No comments: