Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gray, rainy day

Yet another storm blew through town this morning. Strong winds, hail, and torrential rain came through with this one, but they say a second line is on its way. The weather reported wind gusts up to 80 mph downtown with lots of debris blowing onto the roads. There were many areas flooded and I heard them say they had a water rescue in one area.

We are fine. Only strong winds and rain passed over our house. But even if it had been more, our house and property are safe and protected, in Jesus name. No weapon formed against us will prosper.

I'm thankful for the rain, but dislike being stuck indoors. I want to feel the sun on my face, the breeze in my hair. Too long without the sun and I get a little stir crazy. Hopefully all this rain won't affect our walk tomorrow. We (Brownie and I) sure need it!

No comments: