Tuesday, June 3, 2008

On our walk yesterday morning




It is almost getting too hot to wait until 8:30 am to go for our walk. Plus, it is getting light at 6:30 am (or even a little earlier now, but that is when it is shining in my window, waking me up). I'll have to seriously consider going for our walks at 6:30 or 7:00 now as when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, we went outside and it was beautiful. Not that we can go for our walk this morning as I have some errands to run and some work to get done.

We have a chance of rain later today, so if it is cloudy and cool, may consider going for our walk then. We both sure enjoy it, but yesterday, I was hollered at by a strange man. I ignored him and kept walking because I couldn't imagine what he wanted from me (Me? Money?). I wasn't going to find out and really didn't care if he thought I was rude for ignoring him. I was thinking to myself, "For all you know, I can't hear well, so go holler "Say, little mama" at someone else."

No comments: