Monday, June 9, 2008

Brownie loves the water!




Brownie really loves the water, especially when the "waves" are rolling in. She chases them and "bites" at them. It is really cute. I let her play in the river three times on our walks last week. I took some video of her playing that I will try to post on here at some point. I don't know when that will be as I'm trying to get ready for a garage sale, doing my part-time work, working on get my Father's Day cards made, and trying to get some more paintings done.

The great news is I sold 4 paintings last month! I also am a finalist in the writing contest I entered earlier this year and will find out exactly what that means this weekend (of course, I'm hoping for 1st, but actually to place is affirmation that, indeed, I am also a writer!). I took 3 little paintings to a local used bookstore that also has gifts/artsy type things to sell (on commission), but I'm believing they will sell quickly and it is also a way for me to get my work out there. All in all, I'm excited by all the possibilities that are in front of me and am believing for blessings (and more) in every area of my life.


No comments: