Friday, December 19, 2008

Lady in red coat feeding geese

At the end of October when Brownie and I went for one of our walks, I noticed a lady in a red coat in the park feeding the geese. They were all crowding around her and she was throwing something out to them to eat. I wish I could have gotten a close up on them as it was really very striking. She threw that food out like she cared and they crowded around like old friends. I wonder just how long this lady has been feeding the geese in the park.

I don't know if this means anything or not, but the geese have not left yet. I kept figuring they'd fly somewhere else if it got too cold (like south for the winter?). I figure it can't be going to get too cold yet seeing as how they are still here. Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part as I don't really like the cold (or extreme heat for that matter).

No comments: