Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fisher Price Little People Play Farm #915






This is what has I've been doing for the past few weeks. I've been on e-bay for my Mama to find and replace some of the Fisher Price toys we had when we were kids. She is turning one of her rooms into a "toy room" for the grandkids and she wanted classic Fisher Price toys.

This farm was one of my favorites. After being on e-bay and seeing what a huge demand there are for these vintage toys and how much they were going for, I decided rather than spending $80 and getting a farm with a barn, silo, a few fence pieces, and some animals, that I would rather piece the farm together and try to get her more for the money. Plus, when I'd play with it, I always wished I had more than just one cow, one sheep, one horse, one pig, and one dog. That's probably where I got a little carried away. By the time I got finished, I did save her a little money, but now she has three horses, five sheep, two pigs, five cows, and three dogs. More is better, I say!!!

Of course, now I may be looking at trying to get her one more silo because the second tractor and trailer don't seem to fit. And if I win a lot of circus animals tonight on e-bay for her, that has four more pieces of fence which would make another silo a necessity. Hah, hah, hah, hah. But wow, what a farm!!!

No comments: