Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fisher Price Little People House




Here is Mom's vintage Fisher Price Little People house. I'm sorry to say this one cost closer to $100, but the truth is that to get a house in this condition, plus half the stuff and 1/3 the people would still have cost you around $65-$75. I may have went a little overboard, but believe me, the toilet and sink alone are worth at least $10, not to mention for even ten of the people, especially in good condition, you would pay $15 and up. I'd say the people in this set alone are worth $40-$50, the house by itself is at least $25, and the furniture at least $40. All in all, a good deal. If one were to sell this set, as it is, it would bring at least $175. Not that Mom got this to sell. I'm just saying it's really a pretty good deal. Now I've just got to stop watching the auctions for great deals on little people and furniture we don't have, but might need. I'm kind of addicted to the thrill of getting a good deal. We could end up with a hundred little people if I don't get control of myself. But who's to say that's a bad thing (besides Mom, who is paying for the house and little people)?

No comments: