Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy October Birthdays!

We celebrated some birthdays at Incredible Pizza on the 5th of October. Two little boys turned 5 (one on the 2nd and one on the 7th) and a little girl turned 3 (on the 18th).











We truly had a lot of fun eating and playing together (my parents and each of my sisters with their husbands and two kids apiece were there along with Pooker and I--thought for those of you who don't know my family, you'd appreciate at least knowing who you were seeing in the pictures). Pooker and I got our hands stamped before we went outside to hug everyone good-bye. Then we went back in and sat down and ate some more before we eventually left a good hour and a half after everyone else had gone. I'd recommend an Incredible Pizza birthday party--good times!

No comments: