Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Glowing Caterpillar

I'm sure you've probably noticed by now that I tend to lump living, moving things (such as above) in the broad and not always accurate category of "animals." I suppose since I've now showed you pictures of several caterpillars that I could go in and create a category for caterpillars, but I really haven't had the time nor the inclination. But it would be neat to have them under their own label so those of you caterpillar lovers could go straight to pictures of caterpillars rather than wade through ducks and cows and whatever else I've stuck under "animals."

I absolutely loved this lovely, glowing caterpillar. The sun was reflected off him just so and made me gasp and immediately stop to get his picture. I love the little touches of orangey-brown on his back (presumably the spots where the hairs grow out of). Amazing.

No comments: