Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beautiful white flower


Brownie and I were walking in the park and we noticed this bush that had these beautiful white flowers on them. I like that splash of red in the middle.

We picked our Santa Fe up this morning and our door was fixed very beautifully--couldn't tell that anything had happened to it (a freak accident with a filing cabinet a few weeks ago). I am vacuuming it out and detailing the inside so it will be as nice as the outside, but I'm in a bit of a rush as I have to get it to the dealership for an oil change (it needs the oil change, but plus I get a free paint pen matched to the exact color of our vehicle so we can fill in some deep scratches). Maybe by the end of the day, it will actually feel like we have two new vehicles (we dropped the Santa Fe off to be fixed the morning after we got our new Matrix, four days ago). And the Santa Fe will feel as new inside as the Matrix!

No comments: