Sunday, March 2, 2008

Birthday Flowers


I know it has been over a week since I've blogged, but you know I've been out of town for my Grandma's funeral. I got back into town the latter half of this last week, but was just exhausted and wasn't ready to do anything until I'd relaxed and rested for a few days.

I received these beautiful flowers for my birthday, right before we left to go home for the funeral. I got a knock on the door and when I opened it, a lady stood there with this beautiful bouquet of flowers. I took them in and opened the card. They were from my good friend I have had since childhood. She and her husband just wanted me to know they were thinking of me. Since I was leaving town for the next five days, I took them with me so I could enjoy them.

What a lovely thought and how much I needed a little extra love and beauty in my life during this time.

No comments: