Monday, March 10, 2008

Our morning walk

Buppa and I went for our walk this morning. What a beautiful day! For whatever reason, the water in the river (what little of it there was) was flowing clear rather than the usual muddy brown.


I love the ripples and the reflections and how interesting it was to watch as we walked.


The bare trees, with their interesting shapes and textures.

The two birds (doves?) I actually managed to take a picture of (probably because they
felt safe as they were pretty high off the ground).

The sky was just such a vivid blue, a lovely contrast between it and the dark, bare branches.

I just really love to be outside, to feel the sun on my face and the light, cool breeze touching my hair with my little brown dog on a red string trotting happily along with me. Nature tells me of the wonderful Creator and I am inspired by the beauty he has placed all around me. Now, I can get on with my day and try to get to all that needs to be taken care of.

No comments: