Sunday, February 10, 2008

"River of Tears"

"River of Tears" painted 2/4/08.

In case you didn't know, I'm an artist. I can do many different mediums, but I really love to paint. Especially abstracts. That's not to say I can't paint realistically, because I can. It's just my abstracts are a reflection of my soul. There is nothing more freeing to me than grabbing a canvas and some paint and seeing what comes out. I love it.



That being said, I'll periodically post some of my paintings on here for you to see. I won't give you any explanations of them because it doesn't matter what I have to say about it, it is all about what you see in it.



You may not like abstracts at all and that is okay. The phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" certainly applies to art. I paint because it makes me happy. If in the process, I make someone else happy, that's just an added bonus.

If you are interested in seeing more of my paintings, please visit my website at http://artbycherinda.tripod.com.

No comments: