Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our family walk right before going home for Christmas

Finally! I've downloaded all the pictures from Christmas onto my computer. You may think I could have already done that by now, but I was at the end of one memory card during Christmas and started a new one. Hadn't pulled that one out until today, so now I can update you on Christmas. It may take a while to get all those on here as I want to continue to show you things that are current, too!

This was taken on our family walk right before we went home (my parent's house in the Panhandle) for Christmas. You'll notice Brownie is wearing a new pink jacket. I couldn't pass it up when I saw it half price at Old Navy. Especially because she didn't have a windbreaker/rain repellent jacket and it had a slit in it so we could attach the lead to her harness! And it's pink! And I'm in the picture!

No comments: