Saturday, February 28, 2009

My birthday day

We went out to eat lunch at Incredible Pizza for my birthday. I wanted a buffet and it was either there or Golden Corral (I needed mashed potatoes and both of the places make them from scratch). I went with Incredible Pizza because their dessert cookies are so good. You definitely need a good cookie on your birthday! We then went out to the movies to watch Pink Panther 2 with Steve Martin. It was not a laugh a minute, but there were funny parts. Some of my favorite movies are the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers. Steve is no Peter, but really who could be? I enjoyed it.

I had Pooker set up the tripod when we got home so we could take some pictures of us on my 38th birthday. Brownie was just happy to have us home and wanted to play. She acted like I was just so mean to try to get her over to me to sit there. It was all I could do to at least get her in the picture in front of me.

I know this is not the best picture of us, but why I like it is because you can tell we are really trying to get Brownie to pose with us in front of the camera and it snapped our picture when we weren't quite ready for it. I guess we needed someone behind the camera to try to get Brownie's attention because she just wanted her ball and wanted to play. We never did get a really good picture, but this one makes me smile.

No comments: