Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brownie and I relaxing

Here's Brownie and I relaxing and watching TV. Anytime there is a blanket or a towel or whatever spread out anywhere, that is where she will sit or lay. I love having her curled up in the bend of my knees. She's warm and cuddly and sweet.

We had a good weekend at home in the Panhandle. It was nice and relaxing. We did go see Grandad, but he wasn't very responsive and kept his eyes closed almost the whole time. They said a front had passed through the night before and the weather really affects people with Alzheimer's/Dementia. Other than that, we relaxed, visited, watched a movie together, went on a treasure hunt, and watched the premiere of the Amazing Race (which was so funny watching them try to get the cheese down the hill). I'll post what pictures I took when I get a chance, but I'm trying to get my vintage things on our Etsy store and make more bookmarks (the lady I had my first sale to this week indicated she may want a few more)(a big thank you to the wonderful lady who purchased from me!).

No comments: