Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sorry, peeps!

Sorry, peeps, for not posting on here for a little over a week. I am normally able to post a little more regularly but these art/craft fairs have worn me out. We finished the last one yesterday and I am physically and mentally tired. I have to say that for the most part, they weren't quite the success I had hoped and we are definitely not doing some of them again next year. My house is a mess because I have paid little attention to it while I was frantically doing crafts in the hopes that I could at least sell my crafts if not my art. Due to all of that and now needing to focus on my house and for the sheer amount of posts I now owe you, I'm not sure how quickly I'll get around to posting. But hang in there and I'll be back to posting regularly before you know it!

No comments: