Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beautiful Fall Leaves




The leaves have really been catching my eye with their bright, happy colors. It's harder now to pick out ones to take pictures of because the ground is covered with them, but I manage!

It is nice to be able to go on our walks without sweating a whole lot. It has been cooler here lately, maybe mid-60's to mid-70's when we go out and it is so refreshing. I try not to think of what I need to do during the day while we walk. I like to let my mind wander and think of things, maybe get ideas or think something through. I like to think and as long as there aren't many other dogs out, this is where I do the majority of my free thinking. There's just something about thinking outside, in the wide open, that makes it seem like anything is possible. I like possibilities.

No comments: