Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shy Mushroom


This mushroom is a little shy. She's trying to hide behind the grass, but I saw her and took her picture!

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days (for those of you who just can't get started with your day without a post from me). I had my family in town this weekend and we had a great time together. However with the cleaning before, the fun and food during, and more cleaning after, I'm just getting back to my postings. On the plus side my house is clean. On the minus side we have had five days of over 100 degree weather with high humidity. A storm system is trying to pass through here today which has given us a lot of cloud cover. It has lowered the temp a few degrees, but with the storm not actually breaking through the high pressure system overhead, it still leaves us with a hot, sticky heat which means we can't go outside and sit and enjoy it. Sit and sweat, yes; enjoy, no. I hope wherever you are that you are staying cool and hydrated! I'm sticking close to the air-conditioning.

No comments: