Monday, April 6, 2009

Geese in the water and Pooker in New York

Honestly, the geese just never left. They've been here since last spring and they just stayed. Personally, I thought it was a good sign that meant it wouldn't be too terrible of a winter and it really wasn't (except for the 24" of snow my parents got last weekend). I'm fascinated with watching them, especially when they are swimming around. That's probably because I love movement and I'm in awe of how wonderfully complex God made animals (and us).

On a side note (seeing how the geese all hang out together), Bippa and I are missing Pooker who is in New York on business (which is none of your business) (whaat? have you never seen the movie Clue?). He'll only be gone one night, but he is loved and missed. We're waiting for a phone call (probably after he gets back to his hotel after eating supper in Hell's Kitchen (not the TV show's Hell's Kitchen). In the meantime, I'm working on making some cards and updating this blog and am perched over my keyboard manning our store waiting for the next sale. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

No comments: