Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Addidas Sandal By the River


I still haven't figured out how someone can lose one shoe while out walking. Do they just walk out of it and keep going? We found this on one of our walks by the river in March (yes, I'm still trying to catch up!).

I think I mentioned to you a week and a half ago that we had to find a new place to walk. We did and we've been walking there for a week and a half now. I'll save the where's until I finish up the pics I need to get on and finish posting stuff we found by the river. I've got to say I'm a little sad about not being able to walk where we usually do. They've got the jogging trail all torn out now. I want them to hurry, but have no idea if they are or not. All I know is that I hope their new design accounts for all the benches that people have donated money for in memory of a loved one in places along the river. I would be so mad if I donated money for a bench in honor of my loved one and it was gone after the renovations.

The garage sale was successful in that I sold a vehicle load of stuff, I donated a vehicle load of stuff to Goodwill, and I brought one vehicle load home. That was a lot of hard work, which would also account for me not getting right back to posting. I did finally finish my special project yesterday, so now I'm back to putting stuff on Etsy and making more stuff for Etsy (and trying to make/get my gifts for Mother's Day so I can mail them next week). I've got to say my garage looks so much better without all that stuff and I feel lighter.

No comments: