Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bookmarks and more



Here is what I've spent the majority of my time on this week. They are a lot of fun to make and I really enjoy it. Since I've got them spread out all over my kitchen table and a folding table near the kitchen table, I kind of have to focus on "paper" crafts when I have it all out. (It's a lot of stuff to take out and put back up.)

I've got to get to some more baby blankets, paintings, and tote bags, but we've also got to take advantage of being outside on the nice days and trying to take care of things around the house. It will all get done, but not in a day. And that's okay. Unfortunately, then I neglect you peeps a little bit for the sake of my craft and much needed time in the sun. But that's okay, too. I know you'll forgive me when you finally get to see all the great pics/stories I've been saving up (one involving a creepy wheelchair). (Oh, and a red fox.) Feel free to remind me about them if you haven't seen/read about either within the next two weeks.

Pooker made it back safely (complete with a magnet for me from New York to add to my "happy place" magnet collection). We've had an Etsy sale this week (bringing the total number of sales off Etsy to 12), a basket of our stuff in a teacher's lounge which has been really selling (which also resulted in a few more sales thanks to our new fan, Lisa, and thanks to Nee's friend who kindly took the basket in in the first place), and a sale in Mardel's while I was laminating my bookmarks (thank you, Lori, who bought 26 bookmarks from me right then and there). It has been a busy, but fulfilling, week.

No comments: