Sunday, July 27, 2008

My new Nikes

These are my new Nikes! They were on sale and I needed to replace my next to last pair of 8's (since I'm an 8 1/2 now). I really love these shoes! The reason I love Nikes so much is that they seem to be made for people with higher arches. And if you don't have a higher arch, you probably don't like Nikes. For me, Nike tennis shoes are the only brand I'll buy because they are so comfortable. I need the arch support.

I hadn't really remembered how freckly I am until I looked at this shot. Yes, I do have lots of freckles. I thought it was mainly on my arms, but apparently my legs are covered as well. Just one of those things I don't think about much. But I think the word "freckles" is kind of fun, so it makes it nice having them. I have freckles!

No comments: