Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My great-uncle passed away

If you are missing me, just wanted to reassure you that I'll be right back. My great-uncle passed away and we had his funeral today. He was my Grandad's brother. He was a wonderful man who had plenty of love for everyone and made whoever he was talking to feel special. After Grandad passed away last year, I especially enjoyed hugging him as to me it felt like I was still able to hug Grandad. It was a beautiful service and a wonderful time of being with family and reminiscing and catching up. Unfortunately, we've seen each other a lot lately because of the funerals, but if that is when we are all together.... My laptop with all my pictures to post is at home, so I'll start posting again in a few days. In the meantime, give lots of hugs to those you love and let them know how much you care.

No comments: